10 May, 2013

Why Do I Love You?

Why do I love you? Why do you love him? Why do you love her? Why do you love me?


Simple questions but not that easy to answer...
Well, those questions have been spinning around my head today since some friends of mine asked me about that..
I was blank for a moment then replied.. I DON'T KNOW..


I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you


My friend in college ever told me that we don't need a reason to love someone. It just happens naturally.. he said. 

Hahahaha, have no reason to say no towards that wise say. 



I'm sorry that I hurt you

It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you




Loving is a kind of happiness... You love someone because you want and automatically do... Do not need to think about the reasons, just be happy with that and be happy and be happy.. I'll do the same :)





Good nite¬



No comments:

Post a Comment