31 December, 2012

End of 2012


This is how's my last day on 2012 going...


Had little accident which made my beloved finger bleeding T.T





Got lot money...went to the bank and found that it closed.. T.T






Picked up new members of my family, Sipi and Ata :D





Had quality time with my family... watching movie on TV <3




How’s yours? :)

Anyway, talking about 2012, 2012 just likes other years for me...some special some disappointing, some plans ran successfully but others failed.. got something I didn’t plan before then had myself was far away from what I really want to buy... but still praising Allah for all of His kindness to me, my family, my friends, and all people <3

One best wish ever after, hoping that next year will be better..hahahha

Arrrwww... the rain seems like wanna join the farewell party to let 2012 go..


Happy new year for all :’)






No comments:

Post a Comment