29 December, 2012

Hello there, here the beach!



Well, here we go...

Long time no post on my blog... cause I’m too lazy to make any writing.. damn me :<... Alright, meet me again..here in Kaleidoscope where I’m sharing everything about my life..akakaka
How’s life anyway?
Sejauh ini saya kurang baik-baik saja.. why? How come? Actually I don’t know exactly why do I become like this. Galau? Masih ababil?

Life is unpredictable, isn’t it?

Tapi kali ini saya tidak ingin membahas masalah hati saya atau hidup saya.. This time I wanna show you some pictures.. Ini kenangan saya bersama teman saya kemaren setelah sekian lama saya menginginkan pantai... one more..PANTAAAIIIII!!!!

Let’s check it out :)





such a blue moment


cloudy


me and aul


fishing seems legit :D

beautiful :3



almost get the sunset

me


kincir angin





Well, itu tadi cerita holidei saya dipantai...so, how's yours? :)


1 comment: